View the log of a backup job
For every backup job that is running, BackWPup creates a log file, where every step of the job is documented. Advanced users can take a look and identify problems themselves. If you need help from our support, the log files are necessary to identify the problem and provide you a solution to it.
Please have a look at our article Sending in log files for the support, if you need help from our support.
At BackWPup → Logs you can find a list of the recent backup job log files. The number and type of the logs can be set under BackWPup → Settings, under the tab Logs (see Settings for log files).
The table shows you:
- Time - when did the backup job run.
- Job - name of the backup job.
- Status - O.K., if the job was successful, ERROR and/or WARNING, if problems occurred.
- Type - what has been saved.
- Size - size of the backup file.
- Runtime - how long did the backup job need to run.
If you hover the mouse over a job name, a list of links will appear to view, delete or download the log file.